If you love books like:
- Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner
- Waiting to Exhale by Terry McMillan
- Dirty Girls Social Club by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez
then you might like my novel Divas Don’t Yield and other chick lit stories.
And if you don’t like chick lit because you think, they’re about women who:
- care only about getting the guy, the corner office or $500 shoes
- have no diversity among their friends except for the stereotypical gay BFF or sassy Black roommate
- never think about social or political issues like race or class never mind confront them in their lives
You still might like Divas Don’t Yield and my other chick lit stories. Don’t believe me. Read this review from Left Turn magazine.